Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basic Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Basic Rules Empty
PostSubject: Basic Rules   Basic Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:36 pm

General/ CB rules:

1.) Cussing is allowed, but you'd better censor strong language.

2.) Harassment will not be tolerated out of roleplay. If you can't handle someone, you'd better just ignore them.

3.) If anyone harasses you, forces you to break a rule, or threatens you personally, contact me immediately.

4.) No sexual content is allowed in the CB!

5.) No drugs, cigarettes, or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the CB!

Character Rules:

1.) It is only recommended that you be someone else's weapon/meister. We all want you to get to know the other players better. Also, it'd be a surprise what they post next!

2.) You may not use the original characters. If I see this used in any way, you will be warned, and your character/post will be deleted.

3.) You may have a maximum of 10 characters (total).

4.) Same as above. You may not use their personalities OR history. (I.E, If you like Crona, your character is not allowed to be forced to kill and torture small animals in his/her childhood. This will not be tolerated. So, just don't do it..)

5.) If you want a crush, you don't need the other player's permission. This is not for them to decide.

6.) In your creation, where it says, "Have You Read the Rules?", put "I love Soul Eater!" to confirm you've read the rules.

7.) Each section of your app should be AT LEAST one paragraph long

8.) In order to make a death scythe, you must have been an active member for at least a week. Also, your app has to be better than a normal weapon or meister app.

RP Rules:

1.) No harassment is aloud here in the site, so if we catch you harassing a fellow member, you will get a warning but if you continue your acts a ban will be filed.

2.) No Godmodding is allowed, so please don't do it.

3.) To kill a player, you need that persons permission.

4.) While fighting, of course in one hit you wouldn't kill them. Please be realistic. There's no way you could kill a witch with one or two hits.

5.) If a thread is going to have mature content, please be sure to put (Mature) after the title, please and thanks

8.) All members should keep track of their threads and make sure that nothing effects the timeline. (Example: Sam is kidnapped in one thread, but continues to act like nothing happened in the second thread.)

9.) Private threads should be labeled as private and contain the names of those involved.

Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net

Basic Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: General Information :: Rules-
Jump to: